Being Present When You Forget

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I forgot to write yesterday... and last week.

So, it's been twice.

Out of the 7 days of October so far, I've written for 5 of them. This post included.

So there's that. I'm not sure what to do with that except to be aware that I have a forgetful nature and to work on creating reminders for myself to write.

Like real, it makes sense, oh that's easy reminders. For example, lists on pretty paper and post-its on my computer. These things help. They are practical and something I can see in front of me.

So today I am being present in what I need to improve and looking for realistic authentic ways I can make a change.

Cheers!

In honor of today's post, here is a free, pretty printable to-do list for you to take and share. Click on here to get one for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS